Translate

Monday, May 23, 2011

SsangYong Kyron another problem

Hi All

And the saga continues. This morning when I started the Kyron, low and behold, the central door locking mechanism went haywire. When I switch of the vehicle, the central locking mechanism just keeps on locking and unlocking for some time, then it stops as as quickly as it started.

Ja, what can I say. We'll see at the next service what they say. That is to say if I can find a date and time that will suit me for the service to be done.

Usually when I phone to make a booking (normally a week in advance) ALL of the dealers are fully booked for at least a week after the date I require.

Now, logic dictates that if I book a week in advance, I have a fairly good idea that my vehicle kilometers will be within the required limits for a service. Obviously if I can now only take the vehicle in another week later, the kilometers will be over the allowed limit.

I am then very brightly informed that they can do nothing about that and take it or leave it.

Very professional, these AMH Group employees.................

Till next time

Have a SsangYong day....

No comments: