I know, I know, It's been too long since I last posted any progress on this matter.
So sorry, but it is not all my fault. This fiasco as I like to call the interaction between myself and the Absolute Minimum Help Group has now reached new heights.
Since my last post I have been having endless problems with the vehicle and it just never seem to stop i.e. radio and amp being stolen from the vehicle whilst it was with Ssangyong Bryanston for repairs over December 2011 (which they at least had the decency to replace at their cost), bad workmanship by the Ssangyong Bryanston workshop whilst working on the vehicle whereby they broke the NEWLY fitted radio trim without telling me about it, faulty electric window winder, noisy differential, rattles and much much more.
They ordered a replacement differential and after making arrangements and putting myself in an difficult position by not having a vehicle for 3 days, they phoned me after the third day to inform me that the replacement diff they ordered was the wrong part. Now, what I do not understand is, why did it take them 2 and a half days to figure this out and, why was all the other issues not fixed in the interim while the vehicle was with them.
When I got the vehicle back after this fiasco, NOTHING, was done to the vehicle and I am still driving around with a noisy differential and all the other small issues that was supposed to be fixed.
Therefore I have now started legal proceedings against AMH Group and the Financial institution who's vehicle this is (still under finance) as they are just as guilty for not adhering to my plea for help and subjecting me to this farce.
I will keep you updated as the matter progresses and hopefully these Corporate bullies will get what's coming to them.
UPDATE 30 JULY 2013
The differential was replaced in the meantime, but the gearbox lever getting stuck in Park intermittently has still not been resolved.
In the meantime the engine have also started with a noise (sounds like noisy tappets). Of course it makes sense because the warranty have just expired................
I have now come to the point where I no longer have the time or patience to deal with these third world tactics deployed by AMH Group and they will have to bear the consequences.
No comments:
Post a Comment