Welcome back fellow Ssangyonger's.
Can I be so bold as to inquire if there are any Ssangyong owners out there that are experiencing a similar lack of interest from AMH Group / Sangyong with regards to problems they have with their vehicles.
What gets me is the fact that 3 (three) years down the line I am no closer to a resolution with the dud vehicle that I was sold by Ssangyong Bryanston.
I would like to hear from each and every one of you so that we can compare our experiences and maybe by doing so, we could get to some or other conclusion as to how they (AMH Group) are getting away with it.
Whereas the rest of the motoring industry are really trying their best to prevent just this kind of bad publicity.
Please post comments and/or contact me via my blog if you have some interesting issues to share with regards to the above.
1 comment:
Post a Comment