Dear All
Just an update on the recent ivolutions with regards to my SsangYong saga.
On the 30 May 2011 I again took my vehicle to SsangYong to repair the rattling bonnet, the upholstery, the gear engaging issue etc. It is now exactly 4 weeks later and I am still waiting for my vehicle.
Apparently the re-doing of the upholstery has taken 3.5 weeks. Hopefully they have done a very good job. I will be posting photo's of the work done shortly.
I have contacted SsangYong a couple of times in the past two weeks or so because I need my vehicle urgently due to the fact t hat I have to move my caravan (work purposes) and the loaner that they gave me do not have towing facilities.
I am now in dire straits because I am not able to move and my employer is starting to get very annoyed with me because of all my excuses with regards to the vehicle that I do not have.
I am now at my wits end with this whole issue and do not know what to do and where to go from here.
Any suggestions from my fellow SsangYong'ers........
2 comments:
I am having exactly the same problems as you. They never have parts available, you end up waiting 3 months to order it from Korea or wherever and they
won’t even trade in the vehicle on their own product. I have a full maintenance plan and they still try to charge me for service and repairs when you phone there
dealerships to get a price on a trade in they put the phone down in your ear or never phone back. The sales representative who sold me the vehicle assured me
that the vehicle would keep its value. Well the retail now is R179.000.00 and the best offer I got (not through there dealers) is a R100.000.00. Thank God I still have
a maintenance plan for the next year and 9 months. Their service is shocking!
Hi Matrador
Sorry to hear about your issues w.r.t. these clowns. I have not attended to this blog for quite some time now because of the fact that I am in constant loggerheads with these clowns. I have even tried to deal with their CEO directly and he has this attitude of being God's gift to the vehicle market. He does not even have the decency to reply to ANY emails I have sent. I am now suing them and the finance institution as I have had enough of this farce. Hope you got rid of the rubbish in the meantime and bought something reliable.
Best to you
Post a Comment