Translate

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Year Seven and counting.....

Dear fellow readers

It is with the utmost disgust that I am writing this post today. Seven years later and now paying off on the balloon payment with MFC (The Bank that financed the vehicle and who's asset this is) and thanks to useless and money hungry attorneys and lawless courts, I am still no closer to getting closure on this matter.

I went to court in February 2017 and due to a technicality the case was thrown out of court due to my advocate and lawyer not doing their homework properly and I am liable for those costs.

But, I will NOT relent as I have a point to prove and that is that these imbeciles sold me a gray import vehicle which I am confident that they were aware is broken and was probably hoping that I would go away like a common cold.

This is NOT going to happen. I am financially ruined at this stage and don't know where and how I am going to get the money to carry on, but I will see them in court in December 2018 and I WILL win my case.

In the meantime the sorry excuse for a vehicle is standing in my yard, full of dirt and leaves and are totally useless to me except, maybe, as a garden ornament. Once this thing is paid up I will be parking it smack bang in the middle of AMH Group Head Office foyer in Meadowdale and they can stick it where the sun don't shine. 

I apologise for the short post, but I am in a very foul mood thanks to these morons.....

Have yourselves a great one and don't let the poor service providers get you under!!

FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT!!!

No comments: