Translate

Friday, August 19, 2016

Year Six, and counting...

It is a year since I fetched the "broken" vehicle from Mahindra Boksburg. During this time I have had the turbo and inter cooler fixed at my own cost - no thanks to Mahindra Boksburg who was the cause of it breaking in the first place - and yet the "limp home" issue continues. Therefore it can be safely said that the turbo and inter cooler are most definitely NOT the cause of the problem as was ass/u/me/d by the wonderfully incompetent workshop manager at the time at Mahindra Boksburg. Because of this I still blame him and his incompetent crew for actually blowing up the turbo and not even having the decency to admit to it and to fix their mistake/s.

Remember from my previous post, and I quote:
I drove the vehicle there and the only problem it had was that it kept on going into "limp home mode".

To date I have still had no use of the vehicle at all and it is an ongoing issue. As a matter of interest I took the vehicle to a dealer with the intent on trading it in on another vehicle as a means of getting rid of the rubbish. On my way to the dealer the vehicle suddenly developed an electrical problem as well.

I owe R96,000.00 on the excuse for a vehicle (balloon payment) and doing my homework I found out that the book trade on the vehicle is R139,100.00 and the retail value is R158,500.00. See pic below.
This Trade in Appraisal is a slap in the face if ever I had one...

The sad part is that NOBODY wanted to offer me more that R40,000.00 for the vehicle because of the problems I have been having and these are só obvious when driving the vehicle in the first place.

I have been looking at this situation from all angles and I just don't understand how it is possible that Ssangyong Motor Company, Associated Motor Holdings which is part of Imperial Holdings whom in turn have a stake in the sales of  basically every make of vehicle in South Africa, Mahindra, and Motor Finance Company (Nedbank) can get away with treating me in this way. I bet my bottom dollar if it was any of the Big Brand Names this matter would have been resolved right in the beginning without costing all the stakeholders an arm and a leg.

My legal fees at this stage is already more than I have been offered for this piece of junk. I am NOT a millionaire and I do not have money to waste, but, I do have a serious point to prove.

And that is, that these useless, incompetent, sly, scheming, devious, conniving, manipulative, thieving companies must know, we salary owners are not going to stand being treated like morons. If it takes me the rest of my life, I will pursue this matter until I am satisfied with the outcome which will be in my favour and on my terms, AND NOT ON THESE IMPERIALISTS' TERMS!!!!

So, get ready for the fight of your lives SYMC, AMH, and MFC!!!!